I'm really looking forward to this one anyone know the release date for theaters
I just saw the trailer for Silent Hill and it looks pretty good. I think that it is staying truer to the games than any of the other movies that were made from games.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
I'm really looking forward to this one anyone know the release date for theaters
No Regrets
april 21st i do believe
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
The games suck somethin awful. The movie does look to be promising though.
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Games are good... and the movie looks like it is going to be great. Can't wait to see it... just hope that it comes around to our area!* ....
OH YEAH.. I AM BACK!* ;-) LoL*
Bookmarks